Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to Sweden Tuba Buyukustun

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to Sweden Tuba Buyukustun Empty Welcome to Sweden Tuba Buyukustun Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Admin

Admin

Sweden. Have you ever heard of Tuba Büyüküstün? Maybe not yet, but every day this winter, she will appear on television. She will be one of the most most-talked about people in 2014.
At home in Turkey and in the Middle East this  31-year-old actress is a big star.

Welcome to Sweden Tuba Buyukustun Tuba

- Everyone knows who she is. She is great. I cannot think of a Swedish personality to compare her with. May be only Zlatan (c.c. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the very famous Swedish/Bosnian soccer player)”,  says Tanyel Eren, a Malmö resident and board member of the Turkish Youth League.
He is convinced that Tuba Büyüküstün will soon be well known even in Sweden. On January 13, Swedish television will start airing  Turkish series "20 minutes", a thriller drama in 60 parts, where Tuba Büyüküstün plays the main character, Melek. There will be an episode every weekday throughout the winter.

"20 minutes" was successful in Turkey. Tanyel Eren usually doesn’t watch TV series, but he really liked this one when he saw it via satellite. He describes it as a Turkish "Prison Break".
- Turkish series have that extra edge, he says.

Magdalena Löfström, programme purchaser at SVT International, is the one who acquired the series.
- It is about a married couple. She has a bakery. He is a teacher, a little awkward, certainly not your typical tough guy. They have two children and have just bought a house. Everyone is happy, very happy, and then,  suddenly one night the police will arrest her”, says Magdalena Löfström.
A man is  hovering between life and death and the woman who is arrested, played by Tuba Büyüküstün, is suspected of having attempted to murder him.
- The father of the victim is a shady, corrupt, powerful man, a mobster. He has contacts in the prison so he makes sure her life in there is a living hell. Her husband must muster all the strength and all the courage to try and get her out. It becomes a cat and mouse game. Is she guilty or innocent? It's very exciting, says Magdalena Löfström.

This is the second Turkish series purchased by the Swedish Television. The former, "SON," had an audience of between 150,000 and 200,000 viewers, which Magdalena Löfström says “I’m very happy with”.
- It's fun to be able to offer anything other than English-language series. The goal is to have several different languages in the schedule. We have had German series as well as French. It would have been fun to have a few from South America too, she says.
She also believes that Tuba Büyüküstün will be a hot topic in Sweden in the coming year.
- I absolutely think so. You can’t get enough of her. She really has real star quality, says Magdalena Löfström.

swedish article here

Thanks for translation to my dearest friend T.D.

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum