Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Visit our Forum Facebook page Twitter Asi series Fans Forum You Tube Dejanajb84 All News about Murat and Tuba
Welcome to Balkan Caffe, international site and forum devoted to all Murat Yildirim and Tuba Buyukustun Fans. For all news click on PORTAL. If you want to visit our forum click HOME. You can also visit us on facebook and twitter. Facebook page Asi i Demir, oni su se zaista voljeli, Twitter account: Asi series fans... Thank you for visiting our international media group
Bridge to Heatlh Clinic Visit best health Center "Acupuncture Clinic Bridge to Health"

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murat Yildirim and fans - first photos in Hurriyet soon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Murat Yildirim održao je sastanak sa svojim fanovima 14. aprila(odgođeno je, sastanak je trebao biti 13). Obzirom da je sastanak propraćen i od strane turskog magazina Hurriyet, fanovi su zamoljeni da sačekaju sa objavom fotografija, do završetka profesionalne reportaže. Što se tiče informacija o samom sastanku, bračni par Yildirim bio je prisutan, ali prema nezvaničnim informacijama nisu došli skupa, bilo je mnogo mc pitanja upućenih Muratu...Više informacija nakon službene objave...

Murat Yildirim have a meeting with his hans on saturday 14. april. Turkish medias followed this meeting and fans will have to wait until hurriyet publish first photos and then they will shared photos that they taken. Marriage couple Yildirim was present, but they apparently didn't came together on meeting, lots of questions about mc was directed to Murat...More infos after official publising
Murat Yildirim and fans - first photos in Hurriyet soon 398343_358486200869979_163164400402161_1037817_437374849_n

https://balkancaffe.rpg-board.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum